Re: DMR Class

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Edited

Lou - yep that's why I invested in Wires-X. I evaluated DMR when I was looking at digital but it looked like a spaghetti bowl and overly complex and had limitations (as you describe). Wires-X isn't perfect but it has been pretty much plug-and-play and the setup and its use is very intuitive. The voice clarity is spectacular and the ability to reach folks around the world is a ton of fun.  I started with a mobile unit and am now building a home  Wires-X "node". I'm still interested in learning about DMR to better my understanding of how it might work into my setup.

Howard
KJ7HHS