From: "Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM" <wa1hem@...>
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] Building a Yagi
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 17:06:20 -0700

Dan - thanks. I’m looking into the Quagi now - looks interesting and could definitely be an option

Paul - I will absoulutely take you up on the offer to check out your Arrow yagi! Thanks! Lets set up a time to do that.

Lou - stay tuned for a day/time for a Yagi / Quagi discussion / show and tell at the Carnation shack.

Also - has anybody seen this https://www.gigaparts.com/radiowavz-antenna-tape.html ? Any experience or comments. Looks pretty cool for my go box.

Howard
WA1HEM

If you are looking for a 2 meter or 70 cm antenna with high gain easy to build and works most times without adjustments build a Quagi. It uses quad elements for the driven and reflector elements and yagi director elements. No fancy matching to the coax and work great. Google quagi for information. 73 Dan