Re: Echolink from Sarasota

Shawn / K7ATA

easier to install the echolink app on your phone and connect to our repeater directly, or find an irlp repeater and connect repeater<-->repeater

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On 10/17/2019 8:48 PM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM wrote:
Great 7p discussion tonight about taking your radios with you while travelling. I'm headed to Florida this coming week and will be taking my Baofeng (BF-F8HP).

A real newbie question: if I find a Repeater that supports Echolink in Sarasota, can I use just my HT to contact our repeater to join next week's 7p and 8p checkins?