Re: Car Winter Go Bag

Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW)

I think for something like oxycotin it should be in an rx bottle with a label. Things might turn out ok but I think walking around with those in a plastic bag is considered suspicious 😉

Otherwise sounds like a great bag! I need to make one, especially for my motorcycle rides. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from ProtonMail mobile