UHF repeater radio test

Tom WA7TBP

Good evening everyone:

Sorry for the short notice on this, but I just learned of this test Thursday night.

Lynn Burlingame, N7CFO, has built a portable UHF repeater. He would like to test it tomorrow, Saturday, Nov 16. The test will be conducted from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. The repeater is on 440.500 MHz, Plus 5 MHz shift, Transmit tone is 88.5 Hz. The repeater is near the WSP Office in Eastgate. (Bellevue). Please call Lynn, N7CFO to make a contact.  He would appreciate an e-mail from you with the following information:

    * Radio make and model
    * Power output
    * Antenna type
    * Antenna height
    * The street address where you made the contact
    * Signal report

This repeater is located at Lynn's house and the test is simulating a failure of the main mountain top repeaters that we have around here.

I hope you can help Lynn with this test. Thank you in advance for helping out.

73,

Tom, WA7TBP