From: snovarc@groups.io [mailto:snovarc@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ken Kosters
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 8:59 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: [snovarc] Video recording of steaming

Hi all,

Not HAM related in any scope of the imagination but know we have some that might be able to help with this.

My Niece has video streaming service for workouts and being young she signed up and videos are about to expire without further payment. My question is the best way to capture these and put them on the hard drive with little or no expense?

I will dive into this latter when given time and was just hoping for a simple cost effective answer as it could apply to other things one day.

Ken W7ECK

Drink 1 Cup Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
Celebrity Local
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5dd3913b468dc113a4afast01vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad