Re: Video recording of steaming

Mark Kenworthy

Screen capturing is going to reduce the quality a good amount.  Doesn’t she have the ability to download the videos from the site?

Mark

From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Kosters via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 8:59 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: [snovarc] Video recording of steaming

Hi all,

Not HAM related in any scope of the imagination but know we have some that might be able to help with this.

My Niece has video streaming service for workouts and being young she signed up and videos are about to expire without further payment. My question is the best way to capture these and put them on the hard drive with little or no expense?

I will dive into this latter when given time and was just hoping for a simple cost effective answer as it could apply to other things one day.

Ken W7ECK