From: W7ABD
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 8:39 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] 220 repeater WA7PFB 223.9 - 88.5

Like Lou, I only have a 220 HT, so limited to 5 watts and a "dummy load antenna".

I did hear the repeater ID itself while in Downtown Duvall this afternoon, but was unable to hit the repeater from there or from my home QTH east of town.

I am thinking I can setup my Buddipole Antenna tomorrow and try again.  But don't have test equipment for 222 Mhz, so will be a challenge getting antenna tuned...

Jim
W7ABD

On 11/21/19 19:19, Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW) via Groups.Io wrote:

I'll give it a try as well, but only have 220 on my HT so not sure I'll hit it.

Thanks!

Lou

Sent from ProtonMail mobile