Re: 220 repeater WA7PFB 223.9 - 88.5

W7ABD

I tired using my Buddipole in 1/4 wave vertical configuration with my 5 Watt HT.  But could not hit the repeater.

Have no problems reaching the W7WRG repeater on 224.580 located up on Haystack with just the HT's antenna.

Looks like your repeater is deaf to the north Paul..

Jim
W7ABD

On 11/21/19 21:42, Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW) via Groups.Io wrote:
Just tried it at 21:42 PST

I couldn't hit it from with my HT in my yard (QTH is a mile or so off of Big Rock and Odell)  If I had an antenna with gain I may have, but this is the stock TH-D74 rubber duck so no joy. :-(

-Lou

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.