IC-705 anyone?

Ryan - KJ7GIE

Is the IC-705 interesting?
https://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/amateur/handheld/705/default.aspx

Portable HF/50/144/430 All Mode at 10W with external supply / 5W battery color display with scope.

If I was just starting out I might find this very interesting because it has the scope. Now that I own more cheap handhelds than I can carry at once plus the IC-7100 I don't find this as interesting. It looks cool as a portable though and supports a few things my 7100 doesn't. The max output power of 10W seems low though. All of the other Icom "mobile" radios @ 13.8v do at least 50W. Interested in your thoughts.