Re: IC-705 anyone?

Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW)

Luckily the 9700 price dropped like a rock. I've been seeing some go used for about $1500 now. I have a linear amp I'm saving for otherwise I'd be looking to see if I could find one used for 1200.

The 705 looks to be a cool rig but I suspect it will be in the Elecraft price range.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile