From: Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...>
To: snovarc <snovarc@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Nov 25, 2019 4:04 pm
Subject: [snovarc] Coax cable bulk purchase?

For my break during the holidays, I'm planning on getting my shack finally wired up and HF antenna created and strung. I'll be buying coax and probably some ladder line(exact type still unknown). I'm wondering if there are any others that also need cable and might be interested in participating in a bulk purchase?