Re: IC-705 anyone?

Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW)

I don't think what I'm saying is much different from what you said, Robin - just equal and opposite. Your caution is not to underbuy, and I agree. My caution is not to overbuy. There's a place in the middle.

-Lou

P.S. Not sure what engineering has to do with - I do have "engineer" in my title, but my degree is in math / theoretical compsci. I don't solder too much, but I can shift around Greek letters like a three card Monty dealer and make a Turing Machine squeal like bad brakes on a 73 Ford, lol.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.