Re: Ixtapa Dinner reminder Thursday Dec 5 6 p.m.

Robin Amundson

Definitely!

On Dec 1, 2019, at 2:16 PM, Peter Marchel <peterm@...> wrote:

I Robin

Do you have room for single, my wife cannot attend but I would like to get more involved.

Peter

Peter Marchel, Esq.
JD, MBA, CDR, ARM, RPLU, CPCU, AIC, AIM, AIS
President / Principal

12262 337th PL NE,
Carnation, WA 98014

Tel:        425-788-4349
Mobile: 206-940-5992
Fax:       425-788-0263
Email:    peterm@...
Web:      www. Marchelassociates.com

<image001.png>

E & S Insurance Brokers & Risk Consultants