Re: Antenna Analyzer

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Grea! From one who will shamelessly bribe to one who is admittedly easily bribed -– I see the great “SnoVar- Antenna-Analyzer-for-coffee  quid-pro-quo caper unfolding…. 😊

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Paul Butzi (W7PFB)
Sent: Sunday, December 1, 2019 6:31 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] Antenna Analyzer

I can be bribed to bring mine over in exchange for good coffee.  Actually I’m pretty bribable.  Truth be told I’ll just come over and sweep your antenna, no bribe needed.  Extra willing to participate in antenna experiments like tuning antennas, etc.

My analyzer will do 100 KHz thru 600 MHz.

On Dec 1, 2019, at 6:27 PM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Does the club have an HF antenna analyzer that one could "check out" to use?