From: Claudio Pacciarini <clau3107@...

Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019, 1:34:54 PM PST
Subject: Re: Selling ICOM 7300

Happy thanksgiving!
I haven’t been using my HF radio ic-7300 at all since Chris helped me set it up. And for the next few months or years, I might not have much use for it (gotta focus on other stuff.)

Ive got everything connected and ready to demo and go; got all original packaging, I always take super-good care of all my stuff.
com IC-7300 $825

I’ve also got a KENWOOD tm-281 in case anyone wants it. $125

And the antenna tuner AT100 Pro auto tuner. $160.

Thank you!
Claudio
KJ7BCF