Re: Vests

Tom WA7TBP

Take a look at Prepare Smart in Redmond. I believe that is where I got my vest like the one you described.

Tom

In a message dated 12/4/2019 14:08:32 Pacific Standard Time, k7rwb@... writes:

Some of us were talking a while ago about safety vests that had clear plastic card holders on the front and back so that different identification cards could be used for different events (CERT, HAM, other).  I went to the North Bend Ham club meeting Monday and these are the vests they are using.  Their laminated their different ID cards so water would not cause the letters to run.

Not sure if they would offer a club discount but I will ask them.

https://shop.safetydepot.com/orange-incident-command-vest-p90.aspx