Re: Vests

Mark Kenworthy

Years ago we did a joint exercise with the Issaquah CERT group, and they had really nice vests with the clear pockets.  Maybe someone could reach out to them and see what they are using?

Mark

From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 10:14 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] Vests

Keith, CEO of Prepare , gave me a 20% discount code when I was buying items while in CERT class. I’ll look for it. Also if we have several folks that would like to buy from  PrepareSmart we can place a single  group order that Id be glad to pickup to save on shopping costs

Howard

Excuse my typos - sent via my thumbs or by voice from a mobile device

On Dec 4, 2019, at 4:46 PM, Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io <tomwa7tbp@...> wrote:

Take a look at Prepare Smart in Redmond. I believe that is where I got my vest like the one you described.

Tom

In a message dated 12/4/2019 14:08:32 Pacific Standard Time, k7rwb@... writes:

Some of us were talking a while ago about safety vests that had clear plastic card holders on the front and back so that different identification cards could be used for different events (CERT, HAM, other).  I went to the North Bend Ham club meeting Monday and these are the vests they are using.  Their laminated their different ID cards so water would not cause the letters to run.

Not sure if they would offer a club discount but I will ask them.

https://shop.safetydepot.com/orange-incident-command-vest-p90.aspx