From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Otis
Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2019 1:14 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] Vests

Just to confirm, the link below is one of the vests that Issaquah has available.  It is a heavier material than the mesh, one-size-fits-all vests, which we distribute as part of the CERT course.  The SR-4017A also has two, large pockets on the inside for gloves, and other items.  It also has a shoulder strip to attach your speaker-mic.  Personally, I like the mesh vest for warmer weather (40o+) and the SR-4017A for colder situations (I have both the SR-4017A and the mesh vest) .  Bottom line, I think the extra $5 for the SR-4017A is a good buy.

FYI, Issaquah does have a set of vests for ICS, and those would likely be  the SR-402XINSERT vests that PrepareSmart also sells.  The ICS vests are light weight, and more for identification rather than CERT activities.

Hope this helps,

Bob

KI7RMO