From: snovarc@groups.io [mailto:snovarc@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW) via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, December 8, 2019 1:16 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] Radio recommendations

By field do you mean battery power?

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

-------- Original Message --------
On Dec 8, 2019, 12:53 PM, Dale Smith < dale_smith@...> wrote:

All,

I am trying to sort out what type of rig to buy next year.  I expect to use 10/20/40/80M bands.  I am looking for a solid rig without a lot of fancy bells and whistles I can use at home or in the field.

Recommendations please.  :)

73,

Dale Smith
Phone: +01-425-686-9304
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dalegsmith

KJ7GHU

Drink 1 Cup Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
mayserve-magestor.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5ded6a80b447a6a7f0b57st01duc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad