Re: Radio recommendations

Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW)

Adding to what others said, I recommend the 7300 as a great starter base radio. However I wouldn't really consider it a portable. Rack mounted in a go box or tailgating yes. If you want to carry it off the beaten path to the beach or take traveling to a hotel with you while on vacation there are better choices.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile