sticky Group Restructuring #announcement

Kirt / K7KDW

Hello All.

Over the next few weeks (and months), we will be making some changes in the group structuring and doing some general cleanup.

Some of the changes that you may notice:

Addition of subgroups - We will be adding some subgroups. Initially groups will be created for SnoVARC committee members but some more focused public groups could be a possibility in the future.

Note: This update also changes the main group page URL and the main group email alias. You should update your bookmarks and email contact for the group, however, the current URL and email alias will continue to work for the main group.

Files cleanup - We will be archiving and moving some files around in an effort to better organize them.

If you have any questions about these changes or run into any problems, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks
Kirt / K7KDW