Re: Do I really needan 8ft ground rod?

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Ah.  After searching high and low I have figured out that I actually own this book on Kindle.  So I can loan it to anyone who’s willing to read it on a Kindle or Kindle app on their laptop or phone or tablet.

The T stake driver has been located.

On Dec 13, 2019, at 12:22 PM, Paul Butzi (W7PFB) <w7pfb@...> wrote:

Ok.  I’m now offering to loan an enticing pair of items:
* T stake driver (once I find it in the garage)
* ARRL book on grounding (once I find it in the studio)

Offer open to any members of SNOVARC.

On Dec 12, 2019, at 9:09 PM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Thanks everyone for the replies. To clarify I’m wondering if I need to ground the counterpoise to a grounding rod - not grounding for lightning protection, which, if I understand it correctly, is a different matter