Re: Do I really needan 8ft ground rod?

Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW)

Yes but you don't want your counterpoise to inadvertently become your house ground. šŸ˜Š A quick look at the link I posted, especially the first two pictures will explain why this can happen and how to avoid it.

All of your house power, lightning and rf don't care if it's an rf ground or electrical ground. They will try to get to it.

Be safe!

73

Sent from ProtonMail mobile