Merry Christmas and a new repeater

Tom WA7TBP

Merry Christmas SNOVARC members and families.

Donna and I wish all of you the most Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

In addition, I put my new 220 MHz repeater on the air yesterday. It is currently at my house running at 15 watts for a cook in. The repeater info: 223.960 MHz, minus 1.6 MHz, (222.36 MHz) 123.0 Hz tone input. It is a Bridge Comm repeater, 30 W. It is exactly the same package as Paul's repeater. Please try it out and when you hear me or see me, give me an idea of the coverage. I was able to work it from downtown Carnation with my handheld radio.

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Tom, WA7TBP