1.25m/220MHz band

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

We now have two repeaters in the Sno valley operating on the 1.25m/220MHz band.

I thought folks might be interested in the band so I’ve created a 220 directory in the files section for SNOVARC and put a spreadsheet there listing both HT’s and mobile radio options that offer 220 band operation.  The list is not exhaustive, so feel free to update it if you see something missing.  The column headed “eham” gives the average eham.net rating for that model, which is not super reliable in my view but probably offers some insight.