From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robin Amundson
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2019 8:53 AM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] Brain fart ...

Let's remember to include a more detailed explanation of this chart in our April technician class. I can include it in the operating chapters I present. (Remind me!)

73,

Robin WA7CPA

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 8:50 AM Dale Smith <dale_smith@...> wrote:

You know, I’m thinking the charts on the band plan diagram have nothing to do with sidebands.  I get sidebands.  You have a carrier frequency and the upper side band is the upper portion of the frequency to the right of center frequency, and LSB is the other.  I am afraid I’ve over-thought this one.

Thanks for all this insights all!

Regards,

Dale Smith

425-686-9304