Re: Best source for T130-2 Toroid Cores?

Dan Pflugrath

Howard,

I always need to order any toroid core, never found a local source I could trust.  Many hams order from Mouser for consistent quality.  You can also order on line from Amazon which has about a one week delivery.  I have always purchased mine from US sources on Ebay and have had good luck on quality and pricing and about 1 week delivery.

For your UNUN antenna, do you have space for 130 feet of wire or 1/2 wavelength on 80 meters?

73,

Dan Pflugrath KA7GPP

dpflugrath@...