Items from the 1-2-2020 meeting.

Tom WA7TBP

Hello everyone. Happy New Year again.

I wanted to pass on some information for those who couldn't attend the meeting, and some reminders for those who were in attendance.

1. Howard, WA1HEM, has taken over the position of secretary so Robin can concentrate on family matters. Thank you Robin for your excellent work.

2. If you or someone you know is interested in running for president, please e-mail or snail mail your nominations to Lindy. Her e-mail is lindyforbarclays@.... The snail mail address is Box 644, Carnation, WA 98014. Remember, if you nominate someone, the person nominated has to accept the nomination. I was nominated, and accepted the nomination to run for president. Lindy must have your nominations by 5:00 PM, January 25, 2020. You must be present at the business meeting to cast your vote.

I am looking forward to an excellent year for SNOVARC. Hope to see all of you at the next meeting.

73,

Tom, WA7TBP