April Tech Class/Test and VE Refresher Course

Irvina Mizell

We are confirmed to offer our annual Tech class and test.  The test is scheduled for
  • Saturday, April 18th at 1:pm.
In preparation for the test, we will need VEs to be prepared and involved.

  • A VE class will be offered in February for those who wish to become VEs.  I'll let you know when.

A VE refresher course is being offered for those who are VEs. The day will include breakout sessions where the students break into teams to work on simulated exam paperwork.

  • Tuesday, March 3, 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
We are hosting study days with students, including 1:1 help and hands-on radio opportunities.

  • Saturday, March 28, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
  • Saturday, April 4, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
  • Saturday, April 11, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
All these events will be at the Duvall Fire Station.

Please sign up early for these events.

Thanks!

Irvina
W7IRM