Re: Tongiht's SNOVARC meeting is CANCELLED

Tom WA7TBP

I didn't mention anything about net as you can see. I thought I would get on at 8:00 PM and see if anyone was around.

Tom

In a message dated 2/6/2020 15:34:58 Pacific Standard Time, kb1@... writes:

Net still on for tonight?

Kathy

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2020 2:06 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: [SnoVARC] Tongiht's SNOVARC meeting is CANCELLED

Hello everyone:

I want all of you to be as safe as possible. With all the road closures and mudslides, and after conferring with some of you on the radio and telephone, I decided it was best to side on the side of safety and cancel the meeting. I will make this announcement on the repeater during the afternoon. Please pass on this information to anyone you hear.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me, tomwa7tbp@..., or call, 425-333-4833.

I apologize to Paul and Jim who have prepared what sounds like an excellent NVIS presentation. Next month?

Your soggy President,

Tom, WA7TBP