toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Cancelling the meeting tonite is absolutely the right decision. Roads and traffic are an absolute mess.
I look forward to presenting what I’ve learned on NVIS but it can’t be in March as I’ll be out of town.
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!
On Feb 6, 2020, at 2:05 PM, Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io <tomwa7tbp@...
I want all of you to be as safe as possible. With all the road closures and mudslides, and after conferring with some of you on the radio and telephone, I decided it was best to side on the side of safety and cancel the meeting. I will make this announcement on the repeater during the afternoon. Please pass on this information to anyone you hear.
If you have any questions, please e-mail me, tomwa7tbp@..., or call, 425-333-4833.
I apologize to Paul and Jim who have prepared what sounds like an excellent NVIS presentation. Next month?
Your soggy President,