WWARA (repeater) talk Tuesday night

Robin Amundson

A representative of Western Washington Amateur Relay Association will be the speaker at the Tuesday evening Western Washington DX Club. I thought this might be a topic of interest to some in our club. The restaurant serves a very mediocre buffet dinner for $25 ordered in advance, but eating not required.The meal price pays the room rent, so in absence of eating, there is usually a raffle for donated ham items.  The drive is quite a slog, but if the topic is important enough to any, I would be available to potentially carpool. Without a carpool companion or companions, I will be staying home. https://www.wwdxc.org/2019/12/12/sep-2019-tadcook-2-2/

Details of location, etc are on the https://www.wwdxc.org/ website

I realize I'm not really selling it, but the honest truth is it's a rough commute and location. But this club is interested in repeaters, so...

Send me private email if interested.