Re: Tongiht's SNOVARC meeting is CANCELLED

Tom WA7TBP

Thanks Paul. I will coordinate with Lynn and maybe you and Jim could present in April, and Lynn in March.

Tom

In a message dated 2/6/2020 16:17:28 Pacific Standard Time, w7pfb@... writes:

Cancelling the meeting tonite is absolutely the right decision.  Roads and traffic are an absolute mess.

I look forward to presenting what I’ve learned on NVIS but it can’t be in March as I’ll be out of town.

On Feb 6, 2020, at 2:05 PM, Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io <tomwa7tbp@...> wrote:

Hello everyone:

I want all of you to be as safe as possible. With all the road closures and mudslides, and after conferring with some of you on the radio and telephone, I decided it was best to side on the side of safety and cancel the meeting. I will make this announcement on the repeater during the afternoon. Please pass on this information to anyone you hear.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me, tomwa7tbp@..., or call, 425-333-4833.

I apologize to Paul and Jim who have prepared what sounds like an excellent NVIS presentation. Next month?

Your soggy President,

Tom, WA7TBP