Re: VE Training/Refresher Tonight AT CARNATION FIRE STATION

Hi
    Is it to late to register?
                                      Robert Hicks KF7IFP

On Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 07:14:33 AM PST, Irvina Mizell <irvina.mizell@...> wrote:

Just a reminder that Dave Wickert will come to the valley tonight to give this hands-on class.  If you were thinking about coming but haven't registered yet, just let me know so I can make sure there are enough supplies.  You do not need to be a current VE to take the class, but it would be good if you reviewed the manual.  Here's the link:  http://www.arrl.org/files/file/VEs/VE%20Manual%20Web%20FINAL%202014.pdf

We will begin at 5:30 tonight.
Carnation Fire Station

Irvina
W7IRM