Re: April Ham Test Cancelled

Tom WA7TBP

Hi everyone:

I think it will be a good experiment to try on on the air meeting. There most likely be a bit of a learning curve, but I think SNOVARC is up to the challenge. Perhaps the on the air Elemer session could be more operational than theoretical. We could try a 10M tune up, or try a contact drill on 75M. Maybe we could even try some peer to peer Winlink. Just a few ideas.

Chew on these ideas and see what you think.

73,

TOm, WA7TBP

In a message dated 3/16/2020 17:15:43 Pacific Standard Time, rowland.brasch@... writes:

How limited would the Elmer session have to be? I realize show and tell of hardware would be a challenge.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 5:12 PM Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

I vote that we have an online meeting for business followed by an online elmer session -just as we would in person. We can announce and  run a pilot session one or two times to help folk get setup beforehand.

I also think adding one more on-air roundtable a week would help with the isolation. What do others think?

Howard

WA1HEM