Re: April Ham Test Cancelled

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

I would love us to put on air the  “Snovarc Social Distancing Relief Net” -

***********************************
Howard Mahran
(425) 864-5104
***********************************

On Mar 17, 2020, at 8:47 AM, Shawn / K7ATA <shawn@...> wrote:

If you have decent internet, Discord can be used for decent meetings

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On 3/16/2020 5:15 PM, Rowland wrote:
How limited would the Elmer session have to be? I realize show and tell of hardware would be a challenge.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 5:12 PM Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@... <mailto:wa1hem@...>> wrote:

   I vote that we have an online meeting for business followed by an
   online elmer session -just as we would in person. We can announce
   and  run a pilot session one or two times to help folk get setup
   beforehand.

   I also think adding one more on-air roundtable a week would help
   with the isolation. What do others think?

   Howard

   WA1HEM