Re: Rowlands reflector question

Rowland

How much do you want to spend? There are G5RVs, Off center fed dipoles, end feed zeps, certified and so on

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 7:43 PM Jackson Beard <macleanofduart@...> wrote:
100 x 270 about .70 acre

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 19:33 Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
How much room do you have (acre)?

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 6:07 PM Jackson Beard <macleanofduart@...> wrote:
Nope.

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 17:59 Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
Do you have any neighborhood restrictions

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 5:10 PM Jackson Beard <macleanofduart@...> wrote:
Since everyone is offering antenna advice, I have a perfect condition kenwood hf radio I should use this time to get working.

What's the easiest antenna to get put u pl in short order?

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 17:06 Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Paul,  This is clearly a  newbie question…but  I’m curious, what happens if the inverted V is an actual V? Where the  ends at 30 Ft and center is at 6ft?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10