Re: Rowlands reflector question

Jackson Beard

Probably 30 feet high max.

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 21:58 Paul Butzi (W7PFB) <w7pfb@...> wrote:
What bands do you want to cover?  And how high can you easily get an antenna (trees, etc)?

On Apr 5, 2020, at 9:48 PM, Jackson Beard <macleanofduart@...> wrote:

Focus is on ease, not price.

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 21:28 Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
How much do you want to spend? There are G5RVs, Off center fed dipoles, end feed zeps, certified and so on

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 7:43 PM Jackson Beard <macleanofduart@...> wrote:
100 x 270 about .70 acre

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 19:33 Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
How much room do you have (acre)?

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 6:07 PM Jackson Beard <macleanofduart@...> wrote:
Nope.

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 17:59 Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
Do you have any neighborhood restrictions

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 5:10 PM Jackson Beard <macleanofduart@...> wrote:
Since everyone is offering antenna advice, I have a perfect condition kenwood hf radio I should use this time to get working.

What's the easiest antenna to get put u pl in short order?

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 17:06 Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Paul,  This is clearly a  newbie question…but  I’m curious, what happens if the inverted V is an actual V? Where the  ends at 30 Ft and center is at 6ft?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10