Re: Online Ham Technician Class

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Count me in

Excuse my typos - sent via my thumbs or by voice from a mobile device

On Apr 5, 2020, at 9:26 PM, Irvina Mizell <irvina.mizell@...> wrote:

Hey Folks,

At the online SnoVARC meeting last week we discussed the possibility of running a Technician level online class.  We have 20 students who jumped at the chance.

Next step is to find folks like you to be mentors.  Then on some scheduled basis, mentors will be available to answer questions, provide insight, and understanding.  Each student will be asked to sign up and use hamtestonline.com.

I need mentors who will help with this.  Please let me know if you are interested, and how you could help.

Tests will be administered after the quarantine.

Thanks!

Irvina
W7IRM