Re: TRE: [SnoVARC] Rowlands reflector question

Paul Zoba

Wow, that Ellington video was really impressive. That guy knows his stuff and I learned a lot watching this. It’s long but was worthwhile. He reviews many antennas and speaks from experience. My antenna is a horizontal delta loop 80m long and 40’ high. Steve had some good things to say about it’s performance. Thinking about the EFHW for a 160m... 🤔   Thanks for pointing it out Dan.

On Apr 6, 2020, at 5:28 PM, Dan Pflugrath <dpflugrath@...> wrote:

Here is the build instructions for a resonant EFHW.  For my home QTH antenna with my 100 watt FT-450D I use two cores which ups the efficiency of the transformer.  I used 14 gage wire to wind the transformer.  Otherwise it is the same as in the picture.  Here is the youtube video EFHW by Steve Ellington  that explains how the antenna works and how it is deployed.  Let me know, I can do an Elmer session on this antenna.

73,

Dan KA7GPP

<image002.jpg>