Re: Online Ham Technician Class

Tom WA7TBP

Sorry for the delay. I have been out of town. Yes, I will do what I can to help out.

Tom, WA7TBP

In a message dated 4/5/2020 21:26:08 Pacific Standard Time, irvina.mizell@... writes:

Hey Folks,

At the online SnoVARC meeting last week we discussed the possibility of running a Technician level online class.  We have 20 students who jumped at the chance.

Next step is to find folks like you to be mentors.  Then on some scheduled basis, mentors will be available to answer questions, provide insight, and understanding.  Each student will be asked to sign up and use hamtestonline.com.

I need mentors who will help with this.  Please let me know if you are interested, and how you could help.

Tests will be administered after the quarantine.

Thanks!

Irvina
W7IRM