Re: Brimar or Mullard 12AU7 Tubes

Gerard Repko

Called my dad and he said that is a very common type of tube, and that $34.95 price tag on the link Rowland shared was super crazy over priced. Good used ones can be found for .50 cents . But if someone can’t find that AU for under $35 let me know and he said he’ll dig some out and mail them to me. He’s in New Jersey, so it won’t happen overnight.

73
KG7REV
Gerard

On Apr 10, 2020, at 9:07 AM, Shawn / K7ATA <shawn@...> wrote:

I have a matched pair of International 12AU7A/ECC82 in front of me. NOS

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On 4/10/2020 7:51 AM, Shawn / K7ATA via groups.io wrote:
I'll look in my box and see if I have any.

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On 4/9/2020 2:41 PM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM wrote:
Anybody know of a good source?