From: Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp@...>
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
Sent: Fri, May 8, 2020 11:51 am
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] Shirts Name Badges Stickers Estimates

Hey Rowland:

Sandy has some nice looking choices there. I like the name badge with the mountain. I like the magnetic attachment too. Do you know if Sandy can apply the heat transfer to shirts that an individual might supply?
Just might be nice to have an option like this available.

Tom

In a message dated 5/8/2020 10:45:26 Pacific Standard Time, rowland.brasch@... writes:

Hello,

Here is some information I have on shirts, etc.  Remember these are close estimates but final pricing will be obtained once a decision is made on style, color and so on.

Take a look and decide what you like and then we will discuss it at the next meeting in June. If any questions pop up let me know and if I don;t have the answers I will find out.