Re: Shirts Name Badges Stickers Estimates

Robin Amundson

Rowland,
Thank you for supplying this information. I prefer the name badge without the mountains because it is crisper, but of course, either way.  Also, did you select a specific style or do we get to choose individually which of those styles and colors suit us? I am pretty much done purchasing man-style ham radio t-shirts.

Thank you and 73,

Robin, WA7CPA

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 10:45 AM Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
Hello,

Here is some information I have on shirts, etc.  Remember these are close estimates but final pricing will be obtained once a decision is made on style, color and so on.

Take a look and decide what you like and then we will discuss it at the next meeting in June. If any questions pop up let me know and if I don;t have the answers I will find out.