Re: Antenna Launcher

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I just today took delivery on a payload release from my Mavic Pro Platinum.  I have just used it to loft a tennis ball up 100 feet and drop it.

My next step is to arrange safe rigging (you really do NOT want to get the line tangled in a rotor) and use it to pull a line over a tree here at my place.
I am really, really hoping this is a more precise and straightforward way to rig lines for antennas.

I also have a air cannon style launcher, which I am happy to loan out to folks who want to use it (or I am happy to come help anyone put up antennas).
For sure if you’re going to buy one, borrow mine first.

On May 26, 2020, at 3:47 PM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

I want to buy an antenna launcher. What do people recommend?