Re: Antenna Launcher

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

https://dronefishing.com/products/gannet-x-dji-phantom-3-4-payload-bait-release-1

That’s the folks that made the release I have.

On May 26, 2020, at 5:30 PM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Paul – what a great use of my Phantom Pro 4 that’s collecting dust!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Paul Butzi (W7PFB)
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 5:13 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] Antenna Launcher

I just today took delivery on a payload release from my Mavic Pro Platinum.  I have just used it to loft a tennis ball up 100 feet and drop it.

My next step is to arrange safe rigging (you really do NOT want to get the line tangled in a rotor) and use it to pull a line over a tree here at my place.
I am really, really hoping this is a more precise and straightforward way to rig lines for antennas.

I also have a air cannon style launcher, which I am happy to loan out to folks who want to use it (or I am happy to come help anyone put up antennas).
For sure if you’re going to buy one, borrow mine first.

On May 26, 2020, at 3:47 PM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

I want to buy an antenna launcher. What do people recommend?

*************************<D15EB5BC92CA4139B1CE1C484F5AAB14.png>