Re: Winlink Express and Winkling.org question

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I’d never used the webmail interface on winlink.org.  Cool.

I have no idea how many emails I’ve sent using Winlnk.  Dozens for sure.

There is nothing in the Winlink sent folder.

So I’m guessing sending something via Winlink does not make that something appear in the sent folder you see in the web mail interface.

On May 27, 2020, at 2:50 PM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Question for you Winlink veterans. I recently got Winlink on HF running (at least I believe I have). I'm wondering why messages that I have sent successfully on Winlink Express (they show up in the Sent Folder) are not reflected in my mailbox on  Winlink.org. Are they different? What am I not understanding?

Thanks and 73,