Interference

Tom WA7TBP

Hello all:

I would like to point out that on 146.500 MHz, there is a strong digital signal. I believe it could be a digital paging signal. It is intermittent, but sometimes can last for several minutes. I have heard a Morse code ID once in awhile, but have not been in a position to copy the code. Please take a listen and see if you hear the signal. Rowland and I have both heard it. If you can get any information about this signal, let me know and I will do what I can to get some time of action started to rectify the situation.

Thank you in advance for taking a listen.

73,

Tom, WA7TBP