 47-32-39.0N
122-06-30.0W

RX @ ~300' and TX @ ~100’ AGL

On Jul 3, 2020, at 5:17 PM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Thanks Paul and Kirt-

What Are the coordinates of the cougar mountain repeater? I was thinking it was nearly due south of Duvall but I’m not sure

Excuse my typos - sent via my thumbs or by voice from a mobile device

On Jul 3, 2020, at 4:53 PM, Paul Butzi (W7PFB) <w7pfb@...> wrote:

I grit my teeth and use Google Earth Pro.

I make it a bearing of 204 degrees and a distance of about 14.8 miles.  That’s to a point just a bit east of Duvall, I’m not real clear on exactly where Howard’s house is.

But that bearing ought to be plenty good enough for aiming a Yagi.

On Jul 3, 2020, at 3:15 PM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

I'm setting up a small 440mhz 7 element yagi and would like to find the compass bearings to several "targets". I don't see a bearing on google maps. What do folks recommend?

Thanks and have a happy safe 4th!

73,

Howard